Monday, March 29, 2010

Time For Go-Go Juice! - The Dead Has Risen...

Good Monday Morning! How has your Go-Go Juice been revving these days? Funny, while tonight marks the first night of Passover, a week long celebration for those of Jewish faith, a celebration that Death once passed over homes marked with lambs blood, as well as a celebration of freedom from slavery and oppression, not to mention capped at the end of the week in the celebration of Easter, whereas the King of Jews is celebrated by Christians in the Holy resurrection of His spirit...my reference to the "Risen Dead" does not tie into the religious holidays. In fact, it's more a metaphoric reference to that of an amoeba that is transformed into beautiful living creature. This is how I am feeling. At probably 20% improvement in my battle over this virus, I feel like I'm finally pushing through a crusty shell of hell. I've been offline for a number of days, no doubt missing our morning and afternoon chats. School is back in session from a week of Spring Break - always a good thing for mom's and dad's. We're now into the final stretch. Probably the hardest, cause we all know the end is near. My oldest is graduating and the excitement now builds. The biggest topic in the house is now prom dress, up-do's, nails done, accessories, and cap/gown. Oh boy, I'm not sure I'm ready! In fact, I know I'm not. But isn't that life? Somehow, the show must go on, as they say in the entertainment world. That's another thing I admire about the Human Spirit - whether plans come together or not, whether the road traveled is bumpy or smooth, we are survivors and conquerors. We always prevail one way or another. So, I too, will strive to move onward. Enjoy your Go-GO Juice today - let it rev up your engines for this new week and keep you surviving the tides. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment