Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Time For Go-Go Juice! - A Thrilling Thriller, The Human Centipede Coming to Your Home Town!

Oh – OK – it’s now 7PM – my Go-Go Juice is still flowing! Long day for a Tuesday. How did your day go? Well, I have some cool and exciting news to share. One of my family members has been drinking a lot of Go-Go Juice over the years. She’s kinda’ like my niece as we’re a number of years apart, but in reality, she’s a cousin of mine who has been following her dream in acting, and recently starred in a new film that has many people stirring – the film is titled “The Human Centipede”. The actress I speak of is Ashley Williams. And yes, I can say with confidence that I held this little starlet as a baby and watched her and her siblings grow up from afar! And, while I could probably make her cheeks glow a scarlet red from all the “cutsie” things she did as a kid, or the pictures I’ve seen, now is the time to humbly present her amazing talent as she and her team of actors and actresses prepare for the unveiling of this controversial, compelling thriller. Having seen her in action, makes me feel…..so old! But so proud! Where has the time gone? And where did she go from being cutsie to a full blown woman competing in a challenging industry where it’s hard enough to get a job as a walking celery stick for a commercial, let alone a main character in a big screen blockbuster! You’ve got to watch the trailer. I have to admit, I’m a movie buff and I love horror movies – although, I’m not into the “hack-n-slash” type that displays just gore with no story, no history, no end – no point. But, when it involves a good plot, great suspense and even a weird concept, I’ll give it a go and am usually well satisfied. This happens to be one of those! While I have not yet seen the film, I have seen the trailer – pretty cool. I’ve attached the link to the title above so please check it out! Opening night will be April 30th in New York City and then Nationwide folks, MAY 7th! Do see it!

And Ashley, if you read this – I get an autographed poster for Christmas, right? Keep your Go-Go Juice filled to the brim 'lil cuz! And for everyone else – dream big. As I’ve said before, never say never, can’t is a B.A.D. word and the world is your oyster. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment